B&L Plumbing has been doing water heater repair in the Kansas City area since 1998. Kansas City area business owners and homeowners have relied on B&L Plumbing’s Kansas City, MO water heater install team for water heater repair and installation of new water heaters. Here are some of the common water heater issues:
- My Water Heater is Leaking– Depending on where the leak is coming from it could be repaired, or it could be time for a new water heater.
- Water Heater is Making Noise– Sediment can build up in the tank and the water heater can make noise as it heats up. There is no way to repair the interior tank.
- There is Standing Water around my Water Heater– There could be water coming from other pipes or another source. We can diagnose the issue and offer the best solution.
- Rusty Water is Coming out of the Faucet– Your water heater could be rusting inside the tank. There is no way to fix the interior tank.
- No Hot Water– Check your pilot light. Or call B&L Plumbing to investigate.
If you need water heater repair or a new water heater please let us show you why you can trust B&L Plumbing Service, Inc.
Professional master plumber Kansas City. Our Kansas City, MO water heater install team can repair and solve your water heater issues. Or we can install a new water heater in your home. Our team of clean, uniformed, professional plumbers is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and dedicated to locating and solving your problem quickly and effectively.